DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION COUNCIL
„MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS” MAGAZINE & TelecomTV PRESENT
DX AWARDS FOR ROMANIA
9th of DECEMBER 2022 | GRAND HOTEL CONTINENTAL | Bucharest | Romania
Join Romanian ICT Industry Anniversary:
19 YEARS OF GALA AWARDS!
THE GOLDEN DAY of IT & TELECOMS for DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION (DX)
MAJOR CELEBRATION & NATIONAL REPUTATION
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION GALA 2022 will attract, both for the Debate and the Awards Ceremony, the high elite of business leaders, professionals, influential thinkers, decision-makers, and executives from Romania and SE Europe region. DX GALA rewards individuals and companies with significant achievements in developing new and innovative services to improve our lives with DX solutions and projects.
RETROSPECTION 2022 & PREDICTIONS 2023
The great competition is open to…
Operators, Carriers, Content providers, and Companies developing & using digital services. Let’s celebrate the greatest performance on the market, featuring a Debate Show & VIP Forum – the greatest annual opportunity to see and network online with the most important business leaders and executives of the smart industries in Romania.
The national virtual flagship ICT Debate starts with the latest global concepts and high-tech trends of Digital Transformation (DX) in the post-COVID-19 crisis addressed to the Romanian top 30 converged industries: Aviation, Agribusiness, Automotive, Banking & Finance, Business Services, Gambling & Gaming, Construction, Defence, Education, Energy & Natural Resources, Environment, Gas & Oil, Government, Health, Hospitality, Insurance, Internet, Media, Private Equity & Investment Firms, Security, Transportation, Utilities and Venture Capital. We are targeting +300 companies with DX resources in Romania with highly successful potential DX in 2021.
16.30 – 17.00 – Registration* of participants & Welcome drink
17.00 – 18.30 – Retrospective of 2022 & Predictions for 2023 – 2030 | Digital Transformation of Romania and 5G Perspectives for connected industries
18.30 – 21.30 – GALA AWARDS CEREMONY & GALA Dinner – Wine Networking
* Seats are limited. Participation in person is only possible with prior validation from the organizers.
PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION & BIG PLAYERS’ MAIN CHALLENGES IN 2022 & 2023 PREDICTIONS
• Digital Transformation (DX) Strategy for Digital Economy fuelled by Cloud&Edge Computing, CyberSecurity, AI, IoT & 5G
01. How DX Could Reduce the Big Disparity between Romania and other EU countries;
02. How Can European Funds support the massive National Digitalization;
03. Romanian Telecom & IT Industry Status (2022 key figures & 2023 perspectives);
04. The National Broadband Infrastructure: Investments, Developments & Cloud Expansion;
05. 5G vs Open RAN – Enterprise & Private Networks; Telcos as the ideal partner for all industries
06. 5G National Strategy Delay: Advantages and Disadvantages;
07. Our National Networks are the best, but we are missing the Digitalization of public services;
08. Enterprise Mobility & Productivity: a New Revenue stream for telecom players;
09. Data Consumption: greedy consumers never stop. How can telecom satisfy them?
10. Cyber-Security Thinking: crucial trends for a Safe Business Experience;
MANIFEST 4 National DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION (DX)
– COVID-19 Recovery & Tech Acceleration –
• DX meets converged industries: Agro, Automotive, Assurance, Banking & Finance, Consulting, Culture, Education, FMCG, Government, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Production, Publishing, Security, Telecom, and Technology, etc.
01. DX is People Transformation: Leading Digital – Turning Technology Into Business Transformation;
02. e-Identity – digital signature, the digital certificate for shared economy
03. Digital Education&Health services boosted by the pandemic times;
04. What are the Expected Impacts and Models of DX opportunities for Romanian companies;
05. The new workplace – Remote work;
06. Drive DX with Workload Automation for the Hybrid IT Enterprise (SaaS);
07. Accelerating your DX while shaping your customer experience by distance;
08. The role of Digital Value-Supply&Logistics Chain;
09. Connecting Banking, Fintechs, and Incumbents – a double-sided challenge;
10. Digital Assistants: Meet next-generation high-quality customer experience through AI.