.

  • Vodafone and dtac, one of Thailand’s leading telecom operators, jointly announced on March 25 that they have signed a Partner Market agreement. The exclusive strategic partnership will help both companies to better serve the needs of their respective customers in Thailand. Under the terms of this agreement, dtac will have exclusive access to Vodafone’s...
    25 Martie 2009/ Continuare
  • Vodafone and Tango, one of the leading Telecom operators in Luxembourg, announced on March 20 that they have signed a Partner Market agreement. This partnership further strengthens the existing relationship between Vodafone and Belgacom, Tango’s parent company. Under the terms of this Agreement, Tango will have access to specific Vodafone knowledge and...
    20 Martie 2009/ Continuare
  • Vodafone Global Enterprise – the division of Vodafone which manages the communications needs of the largest multinational companies worldwide – is launching on March 18 a standard global Service Level Agreement (SLA) to guarantee performance levels across the globe. As the economic downturn makes multinational enterprises even more reliant on effective...
    18 Martie 2009/ Continuare
  • The global Mobile market to exceed 900 billion USD in 2008: 80% for Mobile services, 15% for Mobile terminals and 5% for Mobile infrastructure, according to a new report by IDATE. IDATE provides regular analyses of the world mobile markets' main trends - networks, terminals and services. On the occasion of the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona (16-19...
    17 Februarie 2009/ Continuare
  • At the GSMA's Leadership Summit which opened the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, on February 16, 2009, bringing together 400 CEOs, government ministers and officials, industry leaders stressed the unique role that broadband, specifically mobile broadband, can play as an economic stimulus. Those leaders called for governments to support the...
    16 Februarie 2009/ Continuare
  • At the GSMA's Leadership Summit which opened the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, on February 16, 2009, bringing together 400 CEOs, government ministers and officials, industry leaders stressed the unique role that broadband, specifically mobile broadband, can play as an economic stimulus. Those leaders called for governments to support the...
    16 Februarie 2009/ Continuare
  • Vodafone has trialled a 3G HSPA+ mobile broadband connection that delivers maximum download speeds in excess of 20 Mbps in a test environment. Vodafone, the world's largest mobile operator, with approximately 289 million proportionate customers worldwide as of 31 December 2008, achieved one of the fastest 3G data connections currently possible during...
    16 Februarie 2009/ Continuare
  • The GSMA announced on February 11th that the mobile world has celebrated its four billionth connection, according to Wireless Intelligence, the GSMA’s market intelligence unit. This milestone underscores the continued strong growth of the mobile industry and puts the global market on the path to reach a staggering six billion connections by 2013. The...
    11 Februarie 2009/ Continuare
  • The GSMA announced on February 11th that the mobile world has celebrated its four billionth connection, according to Wireless Intelligence, the GSMA’s market intelligence unit. This milestone underscores the continued strong growth of the mobile industry and puts the global market on the path to reach a staggering six billion connections by 2013. The...
    11 Februarie 2009/ Continuare
  • Further to the announcement of 29 October 2008, Vodafone announces on 18th December that it has completed the acquisition of an additional 4.8% stake in Polkomtel S.A. ("Polkomtel") for a total consideration of €177m. The acquisition increases Vodafone’s stake in Polkomtel from 19.6% to 24.4%, enhancing its exposure to the attractive Polish market.
    18 Decembrie 2008/ Continuare

Pagini

Subscribe to Telecoms watch